Bankrate, a division of Red Ventures, is seeing a Client Strategy Manager to join their team. This person will serve as the key point of contact between Bankrate and a portfolio of clients / advertisers.
- Use data to find win – wins for clients and Bankrate
- Leveraging all the advertising opportunities that Bankrate offers, develop strategies for helping clients consistently acquire clients at their target customer acquisition price, while growing advertiser spend
- Obtain feedback from clients and share with Product and Marketing teams
- Identify features and services that serve our clients in a way that competitors are not
- Make performance data driven recommendations to pricing
- Develop Client Account Plans to grow sustainable spend from clients
- Build credibility and trust with clients by helping them scale while consistently hitting their customer acquisition targets
- Guide clients by sharing data supported best practices
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, consulting, advertising or client-facing roles at online companies
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Comfortable working with data analysis and working with MS Excel – Able to analyze campaign performance in great detail and draw conclusions as to what is working and what is not.
- Comfortable building presentation story lines and delivering to C-Level execs
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience at a top management consulting firm or investment banking firm
- Proven track record of growing client spend in a sustainable fashion
- Passion for identifying and executing strategies that help clients and grow spend
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.
Bankrate is a leading publisher, aggregator, and distributor of personal finance content. Bankrate provides consumers with fully researched, comprehensive, independent and objective personal finance editorial content across multiple vertical categories including mortgages, deposits, insurance, credit cards, and other categories, such as retirement, automobile loans, and taxes. For over two decades Bankrate.com has been a leading personal finance destination. Bankrate aggregates rate information from over 4,800 institutions on more than 300 financial products. With coverage for over 600 local markets, Bankrate generates rate tables in all 50 US states. Bankrate develops and provides web services to more than 100 cobranded websites with online partners such as Bloomberg, Comcast, Yahoo! And CNBC.