Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services and healthcare industries.
As a part of our inside sales team, you will be responsible for connecting online customers with products and services in the home services division, receiving inbound calls and taking prospective customers through the sales process and making the sale.
A variety of people, from sales professionals with extensive experience to recent graduates, have seen tremendous success by joining the Red Ventures’ inside sales team. Since we prefer to promote from within, this role can become a springboard to future leadership positions, such as managing your own sales team. For our inside sales representatives, we offer an exciting work environment. Their feedback has ranked us among the top 10 Best Places to Work in Charlotte 10 years running!
• Successfully completing our comprehensive sales training which includes product knowledge, salesmanship, and our software systems
• Drive profit through both inbound and permission-based outbound calls by utilizing persuasive sales techniques
• Consistently perform on a variety of dimensions including, exceeding sales goals and meeting quality assurance requirements
• Increase customer profitability by utilizing cross-selling and upselling techniques
• Ensure a positive customer experience by educating customers on the features and benefits of the product, responding to questions and overcoming objections, and accurately updating our contact management system
What we offer:
• The average Inside Sales Agent earns in the low $40,000's in their first 12 months. Compensation is comprised of a hourly base plus the potential to earn uncapped sales commissions.
• Performance based career growth opportunities
• Medical Insurance, including vision coverage: Choice of 3 PPO plans
• Dental, Short and Long-term Disability coverage, Life insurance and Flexible Spending Account
• Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
• Paid time off
• Full access to the Red Ventures campus, including our own café, indoor basketball court, fitness facility, inside running track, putting green, and more
• Previous sales experience is preferred but not required
• Competitive spirit and the drive to be at the top of the sales board
• Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated
• Desire to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to multi-task, including conversing while navigating our CRM system simultaneously
• Proficiency in using computer applications
• High level of integrity
• Excellent communication skills
• Sense of humor
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate and customize digital connections between brands and customers. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.
Commuting to our University City office is easy, a short drive from the following locations:
Concord – 25 minutes
Huntersville – 15 minutes
Mooresville – 30 minutes
Cornelius – 25 minutes
Kannapolis – 25 minutes
Davidson – 25 minutes
Uptown Charlotte – 20 minutes
Stanfield – 35 minutes
Lowesville – 30 minutes
Gastonia – 35 minutes
Statesville – 45 minutes
Salisbury – 40 minutes
Matthews – 30 minutes