Careers / Positions Inside Sales Representative (remote/ work-from-home)
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
ranked in the top ten best places to work
About the Role
- As a Sales Professional, you will sell on behalf of our brand partners. These will be inbound phone calls from residential customers shopping for home services.
- Your goal is to establish rapport, deliver maximum product value, overcome hesitations, and close the sale in just one call.
- We'll give you all the tools you need for success – paid training, proprietary technology, dynamic scripting, and expert coaching.
- On average, our SPs earn in the $32,500 - $36,000 range in their first 12-months. The top 20% earns $50,000 or higher!
- Additionally, you have the potential to earn $1,500 in bonuses as a new employee!
- $500 is earned at the completion of training and will be paid out on the first pay period following the completion of training.
- $1000 is earned with satisfactory attendance through your first 90 days and will be paid out on the first pay period following your 90th day of employment.
The bottom line is we’re a place where sales talent – of all levels and all backgrounds – can earn, learn and grow for years to come. Maybe you’re seeking an entry-level role and are excited for extensive paid training as well as coaching and mentorship. Maybe you’re a seasoned sales pro ready for a new opportunity with incredible growth potential. Sales experience is not required. Instead, we look for teammates who are:
- Adaptable: Do you thrive under pressure and roll with change?
- Accountable: You come to work, ready to work. Your team can count on you.
- Coachable: Our leadership teams are the best of the best and they're here for you.
- Gritty: You bring your best attitude and best effort, all the time.
- Honest: Integrity is non-negotiable here—we believe in “winning the right way”.
- Driven: Commission is uncapped and so are our goals—let’s chase both together.
- Funny: Seriously—a sense of humor is a must. We work hard, play hard, and hand out the high fives for free.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science, and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered near the Charlotte area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures