Careers / Positions Product Analyst - TPG
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are looking for an analyst to come in and oversee responsibility of analyzing the performance data of The Points Guy mobile app.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze performance data of the TPG app, including but not limited to feature usage, user journeys, and monthly active users.
- Make recommendations based on your analysis to improve the App and monitor the performance of those improvements through testing, working closely with the product and business teams
- Help to develop feature enhancements and allow the team to more rapidly react to bugs by quickly seeing and monitoring overall performance
- Partner closely with the Global Data team to set up the formal app reporting and eventing structure
- Collaborate with marketing teams to help develop strategies, optimize acquisition campaigns and ensure performance feedback loop exists
- Communicate with senior leadership on App performance and key other initiatives
What We’re Looking For
- At least 2 years of previous analytics experience, ideally in the mobile app space
- Experience managing app marketing campaigns helpful, but not required
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with various teams and functions
- Data driven; exceptional analytical skills, proficient use of reporting tools such as SQL and Excel
- Someone who maintains an inspired vision and brings it to life in execution.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures