Careers / Positions Staff Accountant
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
This Staff Accountant will be responsible for the financial accounting and analysis for several business units. Ideal candidates will possess a fun, positive, energetic attitude and thrive in a fast-paced, and dynamic work environment. This position will have an immediate impact on Red Ventures and daily exposure to our executive leadership team. The performance expectations for this position are extremely high, so only those prepared to be challenged should apply!
What You'll Do
- Preparing and entering monthly journal entries
- Support month-end closing process and preparation of company financial statements
- Maintaining and updating company’s financial records, including general ledger, fixed asset management, accounts payable, and accounts receivable using generally accepted accounting principles and practices
- Processing and recording cash receipts as well as requests for approved and documented disbursements
- Ensuring adequate financial controls
- Performing financial analyses and special projects as requested
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance with a strong academic performance
- 2+ years of prior accounting experience
- Proficiency utilizing financial systems and reporting packages
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving abilities
- Good organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player
- Sense of humor
Who We Are
- Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit redventures.com.
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
- Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.