Careers / Positions Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
RV Healthline is seeking a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to develop and execute multi-channel (email, SMS, push, in-app) initiatives across Web and App experiences that drive acquisition, engagement, retention and revenue for Healthline Chronic Condition audiences. In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of Lifecycle Marketing for key audiences, including setting the vision and strategy, executing acquisition and engagement programs and evolving core retention products to better meet user needs. You will partner with User Research, Product, Engineering, Design and Brand Marketing to unlock customer insights and develop the technical components needed to realize your vision. You will bring a creative entrepreneurial spirit, disciplined test-and-learn mindset and excellent execution to support Healthline’s mission to create a stronger, healthier world. If you have a desire to take on a high level of accountability and take your career to the next level, as well as experience developing, driving, and measuring lifecycle campaigns, we'd love to have you join our team.
What You’ll Do
- Create user journey based acquisition, retention and monetization strategies to tackle opportunities within the Chronic Condition verticals
- Lead Newsletter email programs end-to-end including coordination, inventory management & execution of programs.
- Develop a deep understanding of the chronic condition audiences we serve through market research and social listening. Devise and test new offerings and features to meet these needs.
- Build lasting relationships with our user base across categories to support people in taking action to manage their health journeys.
- Build proactive data driven insights to help influence ad program testing and optimization decisions for new and existing revenue programs
- Create email, SMS, push and in-app notification strategies that drive member engagement through template development, campaign deployment and performance analytics
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve multichannel performance that uncover and unlock campaign growth levers
- Work closely with product, design, and editorial to build a lifecycle member engagement experience that delivers meaningful value to our members
- Partner with the acquisition team to run A/B and multivariate tests (testing everything from creative to landing page experiences) to improve LTV metrics
- Assist in all aspects of the revenue management program including analytics, reporting, new opportunity identification, and strategic development
- Manage the creative process with designers and illustrators for all marketing campaigns
- Measure, track, and provide detailed reporting on the impact of growth marketing efforts
- Take initiative in supporting new channels as the company further diversifies its marketing mix
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working within a customer engagement platform, preferably Sailthru or Iterable
- 5+ years direct experience managing digital marketing campaigns at scale across multiple channels and ad networks, while exceeding specific KPIs
- Experience with SQL and basic CSS coding skills a plus
- Ability to define quarterly roadmap with aggressive milestones (including quantified KPI targets), and to execute on that strategy efficiently
- In-depth understanding of how to drive segmentation through multi-channel marketing programs and A/B testing
- Experience with Excel required
- Strong cross-functional skills and experience working with product, engineering, creative, and analytics teams
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Strong conversion-oriented copywriting skills
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline