Careers / Positions Digital Marketing Analyst, Puerto Rico
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you’ll have responsibilities in the most critical aspects of our rapidly growing businesses. You’ll immerse yourself and build knowledge across business areas, you’ll drive performance, develop solutions, and see your impact firsthand. You'll get to apply knowledge and skills to drive significant business results for Red Venture businesses and create real change for the Island by setting a high bar for operational excellence.
You’ll be placed in one of several digital analytics roles at Red Ventures, here’s what those roles might look like for you:
- Growth and user acquisition: You’ll develop, execute, and manage strategies in every digital marketing channel that matters, including paid media, organic search (SEO), and social media. You’ll have access to cutting edge technologies and world-class platforms, with the autonomy to meaningfully impact the bottom line.
- Product management: You’ll develop products and derive strategic insights on user experience that drive marketing investment and funnel optimization. Why? Because it’s your opportunity to directly impact a business’s P&L.
- Business operations: You’ll analyze consumer data sets within a range of industries to identify opportunities and solve business-critical problems throughout the organization. You’ll manage partner relationships and negotiate contracts. As if that’s not exciting enough, you’ll also be tasked with synthesizing data to provide recommendations to the business teams on opportunities we should pursue.
What we are looking for:
- Strong analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A track record of success with experience proactively taking ownership of important projects
- A strong desire and commitment to help rebuild Puerto Rico's economy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated team player coupled with a competitive spirit, a great sense of humor, and a thirst for knowledge
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solvers who love to challenge themselves
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day – with a constant thirst to continue learning
- Fluent in English and preferred fluency in Spanish (speaking and writing)
About the Role
Red Ventures Puerto Rico (RVPR) aims to be the best company to work for in Puerto Rico - with unparalleled growth opportunities, world class training, competitive benefits and a dynamic culture that seeks to push Puerto Rico forward. RVPR targets high performing individuals who have demonstrated a track record of success through educational or professional experiences. As a new Associate, you’ll hone your problem solving skills, build your technology foundations and learn to collaborate as part of a high performing team. Even as a new Associate you’ll have daily exposure to our executive team and benefit from their unparalleled experiences. In this role, you’ll be expected to glean important insights from your work, develop strategies to improve and collaborate with your team to drive implementation.
Want to see an RV Analyst in action? Click here!
About Red Ventures Puerto Rico
Red Ventures Puerto Rico is committed to boosting Puerto Rico's economy by employing top talent and developing cutting-edge technology-based companies in the Island. Our plan is to catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, and technology. Our movement seeks people who want to explore, experience, and excel professionally for an ambitious cause.
Who We Are:
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.