Careers / Positions Campus Recruiter
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Do you have a passion for recruiting and engaging college students? If so, Red Ventures has an outstanding opportunity to join our Recruiting team. The ideal candidate will have a background in a fast-paced strategic recruiting environment, sourcing experience, and experience partnering with universities and collegiate organizations. Sounds like you? Then read on!
In order to accomplish our aggressive growth goals, we are expanding our talented college recruiting team with a new Campus Recruiter. The Campus Recruiter is responsible for identifying and recruiting top tier undergraduate talent for both internship and full-time positions across a variety of positions including; Analysts, Engineers, and creative roles such as Designers, Editors, Writers, and Video Producers.
At Red Ventures, we move quickly, innovate constantly, and adapt daily and are looking for someone who is excited about Who We Are as a company and will help us engage and hire the best talent for our organization.
What You'll Do
- Work as a member of the Campus Recruitment team to help define campus recruiting strategies including:
- Identifying and evaluating target schools
- Campus brand building and recruiting events
- Professor/career services relationship building
- Defining campus and onsite interview processes
- Screen and evaluate candidates through on-campus and phone interviews
- Create and effectively manage key relationships with a variety of individuals at target schools
- Partner with internal teams to generate new ideas, leverage resources, and networks to continuously innovate the recruiting process and sourcing strategies
- Lead candidate feedback sessions and extended offers to selected candidates
- Assist in the planning of onboarding and summer programming for new hires
Who You Are
- 1-3 years of corporate campus recruiting experience with a proven track record of success meeting aggressive performance goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with creating new recruiting approaches for campus recruiting programs
- Scrappy, tenacious, and persistent personality with a focus on driving meaningful results
- Strong team player mentality
- Ability to manage multiple recruitment projects simultaneously
- Proactive mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Great sense of humor!
Who We Are
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.