Careers / Positions Digital Analyst, Red Digital
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Digital Analyst on the Red Digital team, you will be responsible for reporting metrics to internal and external stakeholders to assess insights, test, and make actionable recommendations. We are quickly growing our digital analyst teams to support our strategic partnership. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure landing pages are optimized for the customer or user experience.
Note: This role is open to remote work on the East Coast or in-person work in Charlotte, NC.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement testing initiatives and product features. Analyze their performance against core KPIs that align with the broader business goals.
- Manage the development of user-centric features & flows to help streamline the customer experience and drive additional value to the business by optimizing onsite flow.
- Operate as an owner of the site, using data and a deep understanding of our users to identify areas to optimize, troubleshoot functionality, and work with others to develop solutions that enhance the experience and performance of the site.
- Work directly with Engineers and Creative teams to define features and create a site experience roadmap to bring your ideas to life
- Communicate timelines, goals, and performance to diverse audiences, including engineers, content writers, digital designers, fellow analysts, and senior leaders.
What We’re Looking For
- 1-3 years of analytical work experience
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, statistical significance, and robust test analysis.
- Proficient in SQL, BigQuery, or DataGrip (preferred); can weave together data from multiple relational databases.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Adobe analytics or another segmentation platform; can segment data and analyze performance based on meaningful differences between user groups.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership.
- Strong level of accountability and ability to communicate across functional teams to drive priorities, anticipate pitfalls, and raise issues before they become project blockers.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Passionate about understanding customer behavior and improving the quality of interactions.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically driven, and fast-paced environment.
- Bonus points for: previous experience in digital product management and experience/understanding of digital marketing funnel and levers that can be pulled to impact on-site performance
Who We Are
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures