Careers / Positions Senior Digital Marketing Analyst, Puerto Rico
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As an experienced professional in digital marketing you’ll hit the ground running working across RV businesses and be responsible for driving our websites based on your expertise and skills in technology and digital marketing.
You’ll work closely with Engineers and Creative teams to define requirements for new experiences and features, as well as carry those projects from conceptualization to deployment. You will be responsible for using data analysis to inform the site strategy, implement changes, and communicate the impact, performance, and next steps to teammates and senior leaders.
Using in-house data from our digital businesses, you’ll develop actionable insights and define KPIs to measure success, then work directly with engineers to define product features, create product road maps, and bring your ideas to life on the most read technology news source on the Web.
We’re open to experienced hires across digital marketing, which have demonstrated expertise across the following areas:
- Growth and user acquisition: You’ve developed, executed, and managed strategies in every digital marketing channel that matters, including paid media, organic search (SEO), and social media. At RV, you’ll have access to cutting edge technologies and world-class platforms, with the autonomy to meaningfully impact the bottom line.
- Product management: You’ve developed products and have derived strategic insights on user experience that have driven marketing investment and funnel optimization. At RV, you’ll have the opportunity to directly impact the business P&L.
- Business operations: You’ve analyzed consumer data sets within a range of industries to identify opportunities and solve business-critical problems throughout the organization. You’ve managed partner relationships and negotiated contracts. In certain instances, you may have been the General Manager of a business unit.
As we get to know you and your experience better, our team will match you against available roles and opportunities at Red Ventures Puerto Rico and our global portfolio.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing or consumer facing technologies in roles similar to Digital Operations, Website Operations, and Product/UX
- Mastery of internet business models and funnel economics.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and industry trends across search, paid and user applications.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Adobe analytics or another segmentation platform; can segment data and analyze performance based on meaningful differences between user groups.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership.
- Strong level of accountability and ability to communicate across functional teams to drive priorities, anticipate pitfalls, and raise issues before they become project blockers.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- A strong desire and commitment to help rebuild Puerto Rico's economy
- Passionate about understanding customer behavior and improving the quality of interactions.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically-driven, and fast-paced environment.
About the Role
As an experienced hire, you’ll continue to hone your problem solving skills, leverage your technology expertise and lead high performing teams. In this role, you’ll be expected to immediately step up and begin driving impact across Red Ventures with minimum guidance.
Want to see an RV Analyst in action? Click here!
About Red Ventures Puerto Rico
Red Ventures Puerto Rico (RVPR) aims to be the best company to work for in Puerto Rico - with unparalleled growth opportunities, world class training, competitive benefits and a dynamic culture that seeks to push Puerto Rico forward. RVPR targets high performing individuals who have demonstrated a track record of success.
Red Ventures Puerto Rico is committed to boosting Puerto Rico's economy by employing top talent and developing cutting-edge technology-based companies in the Island. Our plan is to catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, and technology. Our movement seeks people who want to explore, experience, and excel professionally for an ambitious cause.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including CNET, Lonely Planet, Bankrate, Healthline among others. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 4000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.