Careers / Positions Sr. Graphic Designer - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is seeking a Sr. Graphic Designer to join our Healthline Media design team. You’ll design presentations and branded touchpoints that are delivered to prospective clients with the goal of attracting new or reoccurring revenue. You will be joining a team of designers and marketers that understand how to effectively communicate our brand marketing initiatives. The role will report to the Marketing Design Director.
We are looking for a hard-working, meticulous individual who can meet tight deadlines, prioritize short- and long-term projects, and work in a fast-paced newsroom environment. Candidates should be passionate about design, digital media, and able to communicate and collaborate with other designers, marketers, engineers, social media coordinators, and other brand stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Work with members of the Sales and Marketing teams to create branded touchpoints and sales messaging as well as webpage mocks and PowerPoint presentation design that align with Healthline Media’s brand guidelines
- Deliver creative strategies and design concepts that meet the objective of our sales initiatives
- Design and prepare graphic elements for RFPs (“Requests for Proposals”)
- Assist our Brand Marketing team with the creation of collateral marketing material and visual digital designs such as our media kit, print assets, leave behinds, invitations, etc.
- Constantly measures messaging and execution against brand positioning and visual standards
- Ensures adherence to brand standards in all produced work
- Develops and implements assigned projects within given calendar and time frame; accountable to meet deadlines
- Directs agencies, production vendors, illustrators, and photographers as needed to design and implement concepts
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and propose solutions.
- Adhere to established brand tone and style guides, and digital content best practices.
What We’re Looking For
- At least 4-6 years of experience in the field – preferred focus in marketing and digital design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign – Sketch knowledge preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Experience in social media, email marketing and brand advertising
- Interest in working with a web publisher/interactive ad agency
- Ability to contribute to a team environment and receive feedback
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively, prioritize tasks, and maintain deadlines
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
A Red Ventures Brand:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline