Careers / Positions Senior Director of Insurance Operations
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Based on our exciting business growth we are actively recruiting a Senior Director of Insurance Operations to join our growing Insurance vertical to support brands like Bankrate and Coverage.com. As a leader on the team, you will own our agent sales fulfillment channel and diversify our insurance carrier partners.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the insurance agent sales fulfillment. This would include:
- Successfully navigate partner conversations with C-level executives at insurance carriers and insuretechs to promote the value of our products while quickly assessing client situations and configure mutually beneficial value propositions.
- Craft strategic growth opportunities for new and existing partnerships in the insurance space; function as a thought leader pushing the evolution of the business’ value drivers. Work with your team and internal stakeholders on executing these growth strategies. Negotiate partnership constructs with new or existing insurance companies and showcase the value of our products to our partners.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a track record of success both educationally as well as professionally.
- 5-8 years of business experience in an insurance sales operation and/or strategic partnership position.
- Experience working with Insurance companies preferred.
- Persuasive communicator that can gain internal and external buy-in and followership for new ideas and opportunities.
- Strong leadership and EQ traits that will transition well to any business or industry.
- Ability to think strategically while seeing the execution all the way through.
- A desire to be in a fast paced and often changing environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, that is incredibly driven, agile and goal oriented.
- Previous digital marketing experience is a plus.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate