Careers / Positions Account Manager- CNET
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
To support our exciting business growth, we are actively recruiting an Account Manager to join the Media team at Red Ventures (RV), with an initial focus on the CNET family of brands (CNMG). RV acquired CNMG in Fall 2020, thus making it the largest digital holding company globally - and this is just the beginning.
The Account Manager will be responsible for supporting the sales team in selling, planning, executing and monitoring the digital advertising programs of CNMG's customer base. This individual will work with a designated sales team to ensure flawless campaign planning and execution as well as provide optimal client service support for assigned advertisers and agencies. The Account Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for client inquiries and requests pertaining to their digital programs, which includes: preparing proposals and client presentations, providing clients with pricing and inventory availability, and communicating regular campaign performance.
What You'll Do
- Partner with sales to build client relationships
- Be main point of contact for all post sale client requests
- Work with marketing, pricing and sales to create thoughtful media plans and proposals
- Manage collection of creative assets, tracking and ad verification from clients / agency contacts and coordinate with Ops
- Responsible for order creation and management
- Process Insertion Orders and ensure they are compliant
- Project Manage and coordinate with internal teams all necessary elements for campaign execution
- Work with Ops & Campaign Strategists to monitor and optimize campaigns
- Work with internal teams on billing reconciliation
- Help Sales upsell and renew business
Who You Are
- Sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team, goal oriented environment
- 2 plus years of proven digital advertising experience
- Strong desire to win and grow as digital ad sales professional
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with DFP or Salesforce
- Experience building and booking media plans
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 4,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, in addition to several international locations. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, ZDNet, GameSpot, Metacritic, Healthline, The Points Guy and Bankrate.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join an iconic portfolio of world-class brands that reach close to 100 million unique visitors monthly, advising passionate consumers about everything they love. Properties under the CNET umbrella include GameSpot, ZDNet, Metacritic, TechRepublic, and more. We’re looking for top-tier journalists and other top talent to join our mission of helping people make life’s most important decisions.Learn More about CNET