Careers / Positions Director of Product, Insurance
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
What You'll Do
- Ideate new functionality and tools that can be used throughout the consumer personal lines insurance shopping experience, based on a thorough understanding of ongoing insurance customer needs, market trends and the competitive landscape.
- Ownership and ability to drive digital funnel improvement through testing, constant iteration, and the development of new functional ideas.
- Work cross-functionally with thought leaders, software engineers, designers, content , and analysts to quickly iterate and launch improvements that drive value for consumers and our partners
- Develop and implement testing initiatives and product features that align with the broader business goals and help to analyze performance against core KPIs.
- Drive a long-term product roadmap to fruition for our consumer insurance business, including launching and refining new user flows and technology.
- Communicate strategy effectively to a diverse audience including executive management and business partners
What We’re Looking For
- At least 5 years of previous experience in a product role
- A strong understanding of the digital funnel in order to optimize the digital marketplace.
- Outstanding intellect, drive, and interpersonal skills and the desire to challenge the status quo.
- Highly quantitative, analytical, and business minded with a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Proven proactive approach to product management, with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of productivity, adaptability, innovation, and follow-through.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate