Careers / Positions Associate Product Designer
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Red Platform team at Red Ventures is looking for a talented Associate Product Designer to join our growing design team. You will have the opportunity to be a part of our success and help shape the future of our internal products and user experiences. You are a passionate designer with an enthusiasm for the product design process. You relish the challenge of improving experiences, collaborating on novel concepts and working with others towards a shared creative vision.
You will be primarily responsible for enhancing and designing new features to several existing products in our Product Suite. This suite of proprietary software includes but is not limited to A/B split testing, event tracking and implementation, audience management, and decision engine products. These products are used by nearly every Red Ventures team to help grow their business and make informed decisions.
Note: This role is open to remote work on the East Coast or hybrid remote-office work in Charlotte, NC.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the creation of product designs for Red Platform digital experiences through use of our design system, standards and industry best practices
- Play a supporting role to the process of QA/launching new products, features and optimizations
- Collaborate with designers and product to improve UX/UI performance through informed post-launch analysis, user testing, focus groups, etc.
- Advocate for design standards and best practices to other designers, product managers and engineers across our team
- Help prototype unique and engaging interactive tools and experiences
- Partner with design, product and engineering on elegant but practical solutions to design challenges and user needs
- Help conduct research through competitive analysis and usability testing to gain design insights
- Present your work to various stakeholders, explaining your creative process and how your final design aligns with both business / customer goals
- Assist with our Design System and documentation.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience in interface, digital design; or equivalent education
- A creative portfolio demonstrating empathy for users
- A visual design sense, with a focus on product design, interaction design, and usability
- The ability to communicate design choices clearly and effectively
- Passion for the craft of product design and user-centered design principles
- A team player with a relentlessly positive outlook and entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluency in industry standard tools such as Figma or Sketch
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, JS
- Experience with design systems, designing with data, and user research
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures