Careers / Positions Chief Product Officer, Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Chief Product Officer for Healthline will be a member of the Red Ventures Health (RV Health) executive team. As part of the team, you will create and oversee user experience and product strategy for Healthline Media and Distribution.
RV Health is the world’s largest and fastest-growing digital health platform, with over 700 employees. At the core of RV Health is one of the largest brands in Red Ventures - Healthline Media and Distribution – a business that attracts nearly 90MM unique visitors per month in the US (#41 on Comscore’s top 50 list), and 200MM globally to its science and evidence-based, yet easy to understand content. Through its brands Healthline.com, MedicalNewsToday.com, Greatist.com, and PsychCentral.com, the company delivers medically-reviewed consumer content, tools, and experiences to help users make better health decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Define, build and execute a disruptive business strategy to evolve our highly successful media and distribution company into the online destination for medical and wellness needs
- Strengthen user engagement through personalized products and experiences
- Grow audience and active user base
- Increase engagement and LTVs with UX improvements and customer-driven products
- Work cross-functionally with Media and Commerce Leaders and teams
- Coach, develop and inspire teams to drive forward the RV Health mission around improved access, convenience, quality of health and wellness information and products
- Leverage consumer insights, market research and data to align the leadership team on the right focus areas for the RV Health user experience and product suite
What We’re Looking For
- 15+ years of successful B2C product management experience with significant experience in organizational leadership and management roles
- A true growth-stage leader - one who loves that every day is different where no task is too small; an entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful
- Ability to win followership and be an active and collaborative thought partner
- An appreciation for design and an ability to translate customer needs into compelling experiences and products
- You do NOT need any health experience – we appreciate a fresh perspective
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education, and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.