Careers / Positions Vice President of Product, Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Vice President of Product for Healthline will create and oversee user experience and product strategy for Healthline Media and Distribution.
RVO is the world’s largest and fastest-growing digital health platform, with 1,400+ employees. At the core of RVO Health is Healthline Media and Distribution, a business that attracts nearly 90MM unique visitors per month in the US (#41 on Comscore’s top 50 list), and 200MM globally to its science and evidence-based, yet easy to understand content. Through its brands Healthline.com, MedicalNewsToday.com, Greatist.com, PsychCentral.com and Bezzy, the company delivers medically-reviewed consumer content, tools, and experiences to help users make better health decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Define, build and execute a disruptive business strategy to evolve our highly successful media and distribution company into the online destination for medical and wellness needs
- Strengthen user engagement through personalized products and experiences
- Grow audience and active user base
- Increase engagement and LTVs with UX improvements and customer-driven products
- Work cross-functionally with Media and Commerce Leaders and teams
- Coach, develop and inspire teams to drive forward the RVO Health mission around improved access, convenience, quality of health and wellness information and products
- Leverage consumer insights, market research and data to align the leadership team on the right focus areas for the RVO Health user experience and product suite
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of successful B2C product management experience with significant experience in organizational leadership and management roles
- A true growth-stage leader - one who loves that every day is different where no task is too small; an entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful
- Ability to win followership and be an active and collaborative thought partner
- An appreciation for design and an ability to translate customer needs into compelling experiences and products
- Health experience preferred
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $200,000 - $300,000 *Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Equity and Bonus potential
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.