Careers / Positions Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and AnalysisApply Now
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is currently looking for a Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis to join the UK team supporting the Media and Technology business unit which includes global brand such as CNET, Gamespot, and ZDNet.
As a Senior Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining weekly and monthly forecasts for all areas of the P&L with a strong focus on sales reporting and analysis. You will regularly interface with the sales leaders in the UK office to review sales pipelines and forecasts. You will also work closely with the UK accounting team to ensure accurate monthly financial reporting, including performing all month end variance analyses.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years working in finance for a global digital media company. This person will have a strong understanding of the digital advertising model. Experience working with Salesforce is a plus.
What You’ll Do
- Quarterly sales incentive calculation
- Weekly pipeline reporting to sales management (using Salesforce data)
- BI weekly forecast meeting with Sales management
- Ad hoc sales analysis for local sales team
- Monthly forecasting meeting with programmatic team and maintaining programmatic budget/forecast file
- Supporting/catch-up with product, yield, HR as needed
- Annual IAB revenue submission
- Annual budget and target setting
- Maintaining UK budget/forecast
- Invoice approval and payment approver
- Month end accruals
- Detailed and topline review of UK P&L before month end closure and analyzing variances against budget and prior months. Working closely with UK accounting team on corrections needed.
What We’re Looking For
- At least 2 years for FP&A experience at a digital media company
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of systems (i.e. Workday, Adaptive, Salesforce)
Who We Are
- Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit redventures.com.
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
- Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join an iconic portfolio of world-class brands that reach close to 100 million unique visitors monthly, advising passionate consumers about everything they love. Properties under the CNET umbrella include GameSpot, ZDNet, Metacritic, TechRepublic, and more. We’re looking for top-tier journalists and other top talent to join our mission of helping people make life’s most important decisions.Learn More about CNET
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.