Careers / Positions Senior Sales Manager - Mortgages
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Sage Mortgage, a subsidiary of Red Ventures, is seeking a Senior Sales Manager to help lead our mortgage business through a period of rapid growth. In this role you will work with the Sales Director to help influence our overall our sales strategy, and will have direct responsibility for the performance and development of Mortgage Loan Originators.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Sales Director to be a major contributor on the overall sales strategy, focused on setting Sage’s customer experience apart from our competitors while ensuring that we meet all regulatory requirements.
- Have direct responsibility to execute for your team while aligning with overall goals
- Be a culture carrier of high performance across digital and direct experiences.
- Interact with senior leadership within the company as well as with management teams of our partners.
- Be heavily focused on recruiting new mortgage talent to our team and supporting the vision of our training process for both experienced hires as well as hires who are joining our new Mortgage Loan Originator Training Program.
- Oversee and have direct responsibility for performance and development of 10-20 MLOs.
- Maintain a large focus on daily/weekly performance.
- Develop and continually drive project work plans, timelines and budgets.
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience as a mortgage sales leader in a Direct-to-Consumer environment
- NMLS licensed
- Business acumen, leadership skills and sales expertise within the mortgage industry.
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
- Eagerness to break records, create opportunities, and take risks; we love a competitive spirit.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed.
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge.
Who We Are
Sage Mortgage is a digital mortgage broker solution redefining the mortgage origination experience. By building new technology solutions we're creating simple and clean customer experiences to simplify the mortgage application process. Our team has developed a fully digital online application that enables the user to complete their application and start looking for the right mortgage that matches their needs 24/7. We then marry the digital journey with exceptional human interaction from our expert Loan Officers to create the best possible borrower experience.
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures