Careers / Positions Content Designer - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is seeking a content designer to join our Healthline creative team. As a content designer, you’ll flex your writing skills across a number of digital channels and create compelling user experiences that deliver on Healthline’s brand promise to help all people live well. You won’t go at it alone — you’ll work alongside a collaborative cross-disciplinary team of designers, engineers, product managers, UX researchers and fellow writers. At Red Ventures, we place equal emphasis on soft and hard skills. The ideal candidate will be egoless, coachable, and highly motivated, with a proven track record of driving performance.
What You’ll Do
- Write high-performing content across a number of channels, including on-site experiences, landing pages, emails, SMS, social media and video.
- Develop end-to-end product experiences that help inform and guide users toward the right health products for them.
- Bring your knowledge of product design and UX to inform content strategy.
- Use data, user research, and performance metrics to optimize existing site experiences.
- Use microcopy to guide user behaviors and drive business outcomes.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and propose solutions.
- Adhere to established brand tone and style guides, and digital content best practices.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in UX copywriting, marketing or digital strategy.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience in social media, email marketing, and brand advertising.
- A strong grip on UX and digital content principles.
- Experience using digital design tools for wireframing, prototyping, and virtual collaboration such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Abstract, Miro, Axure, Lucid, etc.
- A coachable, approachable and highly motivated personality.
- The ability to confidently present work to internal stakeholders.
- The ability to self-edit work, balance an extensive workload, and manage priorities.
- Experience using data to iterate on existing digital experiences.
- A sense of humor and eagerness to participate in a fun, collaborative culture.
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.