Careers / Positions Senior Marketing Manager, Paid Media | Financial Services
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Senior Marketing Manager, Paid Media on our Growth Marketing team, you will help us establish and oversee the strategy and execution for growth marketing channels for our financial services businesses. We are quickly growing our paid media teams to support our strategic partnerships, and this position will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure optimized campaigns that will drive core business growth objectives.
Note: This role is flexible to remote work or in person at our Charlotte office.
What You’ll Do
- Provide strategic recommendations for growth marketing channels like paid search, paid social, display, video, native, and more
- Communicate regularly with paid media vendor contacts
- Internal communication on analysis of campaigns
- Oversee day-to-day account management for a marketing channel including campaign optimization, audience creation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution
- Strategizing and coordinating with design, project management, and content teams to develop creative for campaign execution
- Research on platform improvements and new growth marketing opportunities
- Manage one or more paid media associates
- Additional duties as we continue to evolve
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience with a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals in digital marketing.
- Experience in 1-2 paid media channels (SEM, paid social, display, video, native, etc.)
- Experience communicating effectively with creative and technical teams to develop cohesive strategies for campaign execution
- Data lover and analytically-minded with a passion for marketing
- Demonstrated quantitative skillset and can think creatively to decide testing methodologies and oversee optimization of campaigns to deliver results.
- Experience establishing vendor relationships and maintaining high value relationships
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate