Careers / Positions Business Operations Associate - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Business Operations Associate, you will analyze & communicate performance, as well as own operational initiatives for our family of brands (Healthline, MedicalNewsToday, Greatist, Psych Central). The role will include performance and trends communication, opportunity modeling, financial forecasting, and ad hoc projects. This person will engage and partner with senior leadership and functional leaders across the organization.
What You'll Do
- Own operational metrics reporting, run root cause analysis on performance, and act as the go to source of knowledge for current and historical data.
- You will be expected to build, maintain, and present this data, including regular reporting on core metrics and financial results to GMs and functional leaders
- Perform day-to-day operational analysis to support other teams in the business - including Site Experience (CRO), Product, SEO, Partnerships, and Strategy.
- Work closely with Data Engineers and Data Analysts to understand data infrastructure, troubleshoot data gaps, and ensure data integrity.
- Own cross-functional efforts to evaluate financial impact of strategic initiatives, including on-site testing. Collaborate with broader Business Operations team and Finance functions to incorporate learnings and opportunities into financial planning.
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision-making that is accountable for results.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment.
- Comfortable with measuring, interpreting, and making real-time conclusions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- Comfortable working in Excel/Google Sheets skills; familiarity with with SQL and Tableau is an advantage.
- Self-starting, results-driven performer with a passion for data and operational excellence.
- Experience handling, analyzing and evaluating large and complex data sets. You are able to draw insights and convey recommendations succinctly.
- Solid business acumen, able to interpret data and solve problems.
- Resourceful – can gather data, produce concise visualizations, and offer recommendations that break down complex business problems into easy-to-digest solutions.
- Excellent communicator, able to story-tell with data to create impactful visualizations.
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively with teammates across multiple geographies and timezones.
- Entrepreneurial energy and spirit to take initiative and ownership. Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment. Ability to prioritize across different projects to focus resources on high-impact work.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline