Careers / Positions Client Services Specialist
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
This position includes a variety of analytical and client support oriented tasks. The Client Support Specialist uses independent judgement and discretion while adhering to established policies and procedures. The ability to make decisions, resolve issues, and provide solutions that promote a remarkable customer service experience is vital in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the voice of the customer for both The Points Guy and Bankrate known user experience.
- Establish a customer service process that works for both assets as well as proactively think about how we scale a customer service team.
- Assist in the creation and management of a web-based application
- Act as the service point of contact for major enablement platforms (MX)
- Hold yourself to high standards of professionalism, ensuring that all communication is clear and thorough
- Efficiently self-manage workload, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Be a strong problem solver, identify root cause and solutions while increasing customer satisfaction
- Create and maintain reports for departmental duties Document and create tickets for technical issues
What We’re Looking For:
- 1+ years of customer service administrative experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Outgoing, professional personality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Basic knowledge of personal finance products preferred
- Excellent telephone skills and ability to be on the telephone for extended periods of time
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
Bankrate is a leading publisher, aggregator, and distributor of personal finance content. Bankrate provides consumers with fully researched, comprehensive, independent and objective personal finance editorial content across multiple vertical categories including mortgages, deposits, insurance, credit cards, and other categories, such as retirement, automobile loans, and taxes. For over two decades Bankrate.com has been a leading personal finance destination. Bankrate aggregates rate information from over 4,800 institutions on more than 300 financial products. With coverage for over 600 local markets, Bankrate generates rate tables in all 50 US states. Bankrate develops and provides web services to more than 100 cobranded websites with online partners such as Bloomberg, Comcast, Yahoo! And CNBC.
The Points Guy (TPG) is a trusted travel and lifestyle media platform that focuses on maximizing travel experiences while minimizing spending. Through an informative, clear point of view, TPG has become the leading online resource for all things points, miles and resourceful travel experiences. The site's editorial content consists of first-hand flight, hotel and airplane reviews, curated travel guides, immersive video components, as well as global event activations. Since its launch in 2010, Founder and CEO Brian Kelly has expanded the team to include a distinguished editorial staff and extensive network of freelancer contacts from around the globe. Today, TPG reaches 7 million unique monthly visitors and more than 2.3 million followers across social media platforms.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures