Careers / Positions Product Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline is looking for a Product Manager to work on a differentiated social network that helps improve people’s health and well-being through compassion, support, and knowledge. Healthline currently has seven communities in the market, available on web, Android and iOS: MS Healthline, Breast Cancer Healthline, IBD Healthline, Migraine Healthline, T2D Healthline, RA Healthline and PsA Healthline. From one-on-one chats to group discussions, our communities make connecting easy. The communities are a safe place for our members to find and receive advice, seek, and offer support, and discover the latest news and research updates.
We're seeking a high-energy Product Manager to help us as we re-engineer the community brand, scale, and expand our feature offerings. A qualified candidate should have solid experience with product management tools and frameworks and experience building for both web and app. A key part of this role requires the candidate to present and defend product vision to a diverse set of stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Own a major workstream within the Healthline community brand from ideation to delivery
- Execute on product strategy by spearheading key initiatives and driving cross-functional alignment
- Develop a deep understanding of our users in order to create and ship delightful features that address their needs
- Define detailed requirements and user stories; work with design and engineering to determine feasibility and tradeoffs
- Own key metrics and identify ways to achieve product goals that ladder up to company-wide goals.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous development and rapid test-and-learn.
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of product management experience and a portfolio of work that backs it up
- You care deeply about building community and improving people’s health and well-being
- Experience with Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to keep business and strategic goals top of mind while prioritizing daily work needs. (Think strategically and execute methodically).
- Experience working with high performing teams against tight deadlines.
- You are highly analytical with an ability to influence and drive decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Strong communication skills; ability to defend your position in a lively discussion with all levels of stakeholders
- You have experience driving multifaceted projects forward with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with JIRA, Mixpanel, Figma, Invision and Slack is a plus
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures