Careers / Positions Senior Newsletter Editor - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline Media is looking for a user-centric senior newsletter editor to develop content strategy that reaches and retains loyal readers via email and other engagement tools.
The ideal candidate is a creative, collaborative editor interested in developing a deep understanding of Healthline media’s audiences and mindsets, especially those of people managing serious health conditions. In this role, you’ll use that understanding, along with strong project management, communication, and collaboration skills, to reach users in new and engaging ways. A willingness to experiment is key.
Healthline Media aims to provide users with information, solutions, and next steps for their health and wellness. This position could involve work on any or all of the following sites:
What You'll Do
- Develop content strategy for newsletters at Healthline Media, especially those targeted at users with serious health conditions
- Become a Healthline Media audience expert, and use that information to serve them with the best content and experiences
- Collaborate cross-functionally and give and receive effective direction and feedback
- Remain open to new opportunities and evolving strategies
- Manage the work of other newsletter editors and be proactive about supporting them in every way
What We're Looking For
- At least 5 years of editorial experience working with diverse content promotion channels, including social media, apps, and/or newsletters
- Experience developing content strategy and managing editorial calendars or road maps
- Established record of constant improvements in quality and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with a team
- Experience working with health topics and products
- Excellent communication and time management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and make quick pivots when needed
- Ability to grasp the identity of different brands
- Relentless attention to detail, especially in copywriting, editing and proofing standards
- Familiarity with working in an email solution platform (ESP) or other similar content promotion tool
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline