Careers / Positions Desktop Support Engineer II
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is seeking an experienced Desktop Support Engineer to join our team. This position is ideal for a person who wants to take an active role in supporting both the end user and the operations teams, as well as, coordinate facilities maintenance work as needed.
What You'll Do
- Install and support end user devices over the phone, remotely, and in-person
- Provide technical support to end users on basic hardware issues
- End-user workspace setup and teardown
- Help manage and audit inventory
- Work out of a ticketing system(ServiceNow)
- Audit/Triage tickets from agents and sales support that need to go to other teams
- Assist with managing/coordinating outages and outage communication
- Monitor Slack channels for trends
- Communicate with Sales team regarding IT changes
- Assist with partner security audit walk-throughs
- Work with multiple tech groups including Windows, AV, Network, Development teams
- Assistance on Global RV projects as needed
- Participate in a weekly on call rotation
- Plan or assist in facility maintenance and construction activity
What We're Looking For
- Windows 10 and macOS installation (entry SCCM/PXE boot), configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Active Directory, O365 and JAMF
- Basic scripting skills with PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Call Center support experience
- Comfortable with over the phone and remote screen sharing support
- Willingness to help as needed on other projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be a self-starter with a team focused, positive attitude and an attention to detail
- Willing to teach and mentor
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a diverse team of business leaders, engineers, and sales professionals who make getting connected with Internet, TV, and utilities easier for millions of customers. Allconnect proudly boasts the most direct partnerships with leading service providers than any other company in the US, which means our marketplace and comparison tools are more powerful than any other utility service platform that exists today.Learn More about Allconnect