Careers / Positions Social Media Manager - The Points Guy, UK
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Social Media Manager for The Points Guy, you will be responsible for managing the creative and editorial operations of all TPG's social media content.
What You'll Do
- Manage the creative and editorial operations of all social media content. Manage team coordination, tools and processes to drive efficiency and cross-functional alignment.
- Implement an experimentation framework and develop data-driven insights to optimize content delivery that drives engagement across all accounts.
- Plan & execute innovative promotional and content-focused campaigns to drive growth and improve brand awareness.
- Analyze performance data and iterate to achieve optimal performance. Partner with the data and analytics team to continually evolve our understanding of what algorithm factors are driving the most impact.
- Collaborate with owners of other channels (paid, earned media, email, site, etc.) to ensure alignment and consistency of company messaging across the consumer journey.
What We’re Looking For
- Deep understanding of emerging social media trends, best practices and advanced tools and platforms
- Analytical and creative individual who can provide campaign-level analysis to identify key insights to optimize social campaign results
- Strong time management skills with obsessive attention-to-detail
- Excellent decision-making skills and ability to work in a fluid environment with a high level of autonomy and ambiguity
- Expertise in using social platforms both as a consumer and professional/ business, including experience using publishing tools, Facebook Business and Ad Manager, and Twitter and Instagram analytics and insights
- Proven success managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Professional and effective communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Who We Are
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures