Careers / Positions Associate Creative Director
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are seeking an experienced, functional mid-to-senior-level Art Director to develop our core marketing creative. As a key member of the Bankrate Creative team, you will have the unique opportunity to influence and shape the outcome of strategic products including brand advertising, organic social, editorial creative, and YouTube content. This is a highly visible role, offering the opportunity to interact internally and externally across senior levels of the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and lead a team of art directors, visual designers, and motion designers serving as both a creative lead and people leader, investing in our team’s growth.
- Be half of our lead conceptual team, developing big creative ideas that live across all distribution channels.
- Be a hands-on functional design leader, driving the vision for our marketing design with key executions
- Manage the production process for assets across paid media, organic social, editorial design, and YouTube, including conceptual creative development and managing required freelance talent.
- Serve as a stakeholder on our brand creative guidelines, giving feedback and approvals for external media and production teams.
- Manage team timelines and allocation across key brand-related projects, ensuring projects are completed on time.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience
- Executional design leadership in either a marketing agency or an in-house marketing team working across brand content, paid media, and video
- Experience and expertise as a principal art director for a client or brand team.
- Possess a thorough understanding of storytelling and creative processes.
- Demonstrate maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, leadership skills essential to successful production
- An expert at managing multiple in-progress and in-queue projects.
- Be a motivated self-starter who is also a team player with great cross-group collaboration skills
- Exhibit excellent oral and communication skills, especially in presenting creative concepts to senior leadership.
- Track record of successfully delivering high quality projects on time in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate