Careers / Positions Senior Producer
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are seeking a versatile, experienced Senior Video Producer to lead our core marketing video projects. As the leader for video within the Bankrate Creative team, you will have the unique opportunity to influence and shape the outcome of strategic projects including brand advertising, organic social, and YouTube content. You will also be a key content producer supporting multiple teams across Bankrate and a conceptual leader, helping develop the evolutionary plan for our video investment.
What You’ll Do
- Own the production process for assets across paid media, organic social, and YouTube, including management of shoots, identifying and managing required freelance talent, and serving as the primary editor for this content.
- Shoot and edit core content for our Bankrate YouTube channel.
- Shoot and edit core content for our Known User Learning Center
- Partner with our brand ideation team to develop new content franchises, YouTube series, and video strategies to grow awareness of the Bankrate brand.
- Assess incoming video requests with our Brand Operations Team to determine level of effort.
- Manage video timelines, budgets, and team allocation across key brand-related projects, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Manage our video technology needs including in-studio production on and post-production gear.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years video production experience
- Established video production experience in either a video or marketing agency, or an in-house video team working across brand content, paid media, and YouTube.
- Proven experience in managing crews and freelancers.
- Possess a thorough understanding of storytelling and video creative processes.
- Demonstrate maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, leadership skills essential to successful production
- Established experience as a DP/shooter and as a self-sufficient editor in Premiere Pro and related software.
- An expert at managing multiple in-progress and in-queue video productions.
- Be a motivated self-starter who is also a team player with great cross-group collaboration skills
- Exhibit excellent oral and communication skills
- Track record of successfully delivering high quality projects on time in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
- Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.