Careers / Positions Senior Product Designer
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We’re looking for a product champion/visual master with a solid understanding of web and digital usability, research-driven user empathy, logic and onboarding flows, prototyping, and design system mastery. You will help drive narratives, experiences, and products across businesses while serving as an advocate for users. Your creativity, astute attention to detail, critical thinking, and exceptional design skills will produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work to balance multiple projects at different stages and bring unique perspectives to each challenge. Sound intriguing?
What You’ll Do
- Architect and design high-quality and engaging experiences for users across our suite of products and publishers
- Lead multiple aspects of design projects within a single track of work within a platform or suite of products; complete projects for individual products or provide support on collaborative projects
- Utilize best practices to build user flows, wireframes, design comps, and low-fidelity prototypes to ensure our products deliver optimal experience
- Solve challenging design problems at a product level, brand strategy and visual strategy level
- Understand the needs of each project and line of business and marry that understanding with a deeper comprehension of our users.
- Participate in the user discovery process for potential new features, products and visual opportunities.
- Utilize a variety of architecture, UI design, experience design, and graphic design skills to best meet the varying needs of business.
- Deliver quality, timely deliverables such as presentations, user interface elements, wireframes, and production work.
- Lead co-creation sprints, rapidly produce prototypes, and iterate solutions — while knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Drive best practices and optimize established team process while helping to manage and grow the team
- Manage visual and interactive creative assets, as well as their final solution
- Provide UX and UI mentorship to junior team members
- A basic understanding of ADA & accessibility guidelines, or a willingness to quickly learn and adapt to these standards.
What We’re Looking For
- Product design expertise across various platforms (web, mobile, apps, etc.) — taking ownership, driving understanding, and delivering solutions that exceed expectations
- Expert-level proficiency with design and prototyping software and tools, including Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud. (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects)
- Well-versed in working closely with product and publishing teams, using collaborative and agile approaches
- Breadth of experience along the full spectrum of UI/UX design, from user research to interaction and visual design
- Strong portfolio of work samples illustrates your design work and original approaches to the challenges
- Experience estimating product design project efforts and managing workloads
- Experience creating research plans, personas, and customer journey maps/experience maps
- Experience creating branded campaigns and strategies, driving visual design based on user research and data, storyboarding complex experiences, sketching to quickly ideate concepts and ideas, and verbally communicating creative visual concepts
- Executive presence: outstanding communication, design thought leadership, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Proficiency in responsive web design and mobile/native platform UI/UX, and an aptitude for learning new technologies and tinkering mentality
- Ability to lead, a passion for learning and making amazing things, and a drive to grow
- Experience working directly with developers, sharing design hand-offs to development and QA for sites
- Nice to have: Basic knowledge on web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures