Careers / Positions Product Marketing Manager - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline is seeking a creative, collaborative, and strategic product marketer to support the Product Marketing Chronic Condition team's overall vision of bringing to market innovative experiences that resonate with health seekers and strategically generate revenue. The person in this role will help drive the business by considering new strategies and experiences that propel audience growth and facilitate healthy actions with our users.
Specifically, this person will be stewarding new and existing core Content Marketing and Data/Media products based on audience insights and monetization partner objectives.
You’ll be joining a team who is dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of those living with a chronic condition. The team comprises individuals within the following functional and focus areas: product marketing, consumer insights, medical affairs, product management and engineering, SEO, paid media strategists, corporate and brand marketing to name a few. We’re a collaborative, strategic, and inquisitive team that cares deeply about having a positive impact on the world.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the value proposition, product positioning and messaging for new data targeting/digital media products
- Support in the growth of Content Marketing products through new offerings and optimizations with a clear grasp of downstream measurement and performance.
- Collaborate with product management to identify opportunities and sharpen product offerings.
- Evangelize products & ensure utilization through effective internal training and positioning.
- Bring various teams together to ensure cross-functional alignment essential for go-to-market, develop collateral as needed to fill any gaps identified.
- Own and report overall product success through launch, in market performance analysis, and optimization strategy and process.
- Additional responsibilities as self-identified or noted by the management team.
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational & communication skills
- Confident presentation and writing skills
- Collaborative, team player
- Excels at stakeholder management and alignment
- Strong knowledge of digital media and marketing
- Keen understanding of the impact cookie deprecation has on the digital media industry
- Proficient in data analyzation
- Bachelor degree candidate with a concentration in marketing preferred
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline