Careers / Positions Vice President of Product - Home Services
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures Home (RV Home) is dedicated to helping consumers identify, assess and purchase relevant services and products for their home. We are the #1 home movers business in America and our consumer audience consists of more than 85M visitors a year, focused on key life-stage events such as moving or switching. Today, we have stand-alone business units within power, utility, broadband and security and are looking for a VP of Product Management to identify, define and deliver our product roadmap.
In this role you will be a core member of the RV Home executive team and will partner with our business development and marketing leaders to develop commercial opportunities by identifying potential products, conducting marketing research, generating product requirements, building and driving product roadmaps and developing product adoption strategies.
What You’ll Do
- Define, articulate, and execute a product and brand strategy for RV Home across all of the consumer experience channels
- Leverage consumer insights, market research and data to align the leadership team on the right focus areas for the RV Home future product suite
- Build and manage a world-class product team inclusive of product managers and UX designers - along with a passionate and inspired customer-driven product culture
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Engineering, and Business teams
- Define product requirements and overall roadmaps of the business with clarity on feasibility, time, cost and impact
- Hire, mentor and manage teams who will drive forward the mission and an ever-expanding product vision around improved access, convenience, quality, and privacy
- Drive innovation and scalable processes around the product development cycle
- Develop metrics to assess the success of product features and potential necessary enhancements
- Work closely with Engineering teams around release scope and priorities, delivery estimates and product release processes
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of successful product management experience with significant experience in organizational leadership and management roles, including product design for B2C and B2B products
- Demonstrated experience conceiving, crafting and implementing impactful product roadmaps with an emphasis on expansion into creative new product verticals
- A true growth-stage leader – one who loves that every day is different where no task is too small; an entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful
- Believer in health conflict who easily navigates through disagreements and helps others reach win-win resolutions and productive conclusions
- A motivational team leader with a keen ability to coach and mentor passionate product leaders within a new and less mature product organization
- A hunger to win followership and a desire to be an active and collaborative thought partner
- An appreciation for design and an ability to translate customer needs into compelling products
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures