Careers / Positions 2022 Launch Program: Software Engineer (Puerto Rico)
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Software Engineers at Red Ventures drive the growth and development of customer-facing websites, social API integrations, and proprietary digital marketing technologies.
- You’ll collaborate with our award-winning teams to implement, test, and improve our products, while ensuring top quality and consistency across various applications within our platform.
- Design, build, and maintain tools and systems to be used by millions of customers around the globe.
What We’re Looking For
- Graduating in Winter 2022 or Summer 2023
- Start date with one of our January, June, July or August Cohorts
- Recent, hands-on experience in software design and backend coding (internships, work experience, or side projects highly preferred)
- Previous experience with automated build and unit-testing platforms
- Ability to architect and develop web-based applications and components for high-traffic consumer-facing websites
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; comfortable translating between “business-speak” and “tech-speak”
- Strategic mindset, ability to quickly prioritize business needs and conceptualize creative and effective technology solutions
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated team player coupled with a competitive spirit, no ego, and a great sense of humor
- The passion and drive to be a catalyst in a dynamic, ambiguous, fast-paced, and high-pressure environment
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day – with a constant thirst to continue learning
- Did we mention a great sense of humor? (yes, it's worth saying twice)
Who We Are
Red Ventures Puerto Rico, formerly known as Forward787, is a young company located in the heart of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Our exceptional team of creative minds, business experts and tech gurus work to empower consumers by connecting them with brands they can trust. Our true purpose is to make an impactful change in the people and communities around us.
We’re a high-energy workplace. We thrive on collaboration and innovation to quickly adapt to our ever-changing world. We encourage our employees to speak up, challenge the status quo, take ownership of projects they’re passionate about and be disruptors. Most importantly, we take our work seriously, but never ourselves.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures