Careers / Positions YouTube Strategist - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline Media is looking for a YouTube Strategist to lead audience development, content strategy, and channel optimization for our YouTube channels. You will establish our internal YouTube playbook with best practices, strategic insights, and a roadmap that will deliver channel growth, brand engagement, and revenue optimization.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and align with leadership on a roadmap to drive Healthline Media’s YouTube channel growth based on audience and channel insights.
- Plan and execute the programming and content distribution for YouTube channels.
- Partner with product and revenue teams to launch and test various YouTube revenue channels (.e.g YT Partner Program, affiliate, custom content) to deliver maximum business impact and ROI.
- Work with SEO and video production teams to build the YouTube content strategy, using a data-informed approach to determine topics, formats, and best practices – while delivering on production quality and efficiency.
- Organize, analyze, and report findings to leadership teams, making a clear business case for additional investment as needed based on tests and results.
What We’re Looking For
- Deep knowledge of YouTube best practices and how to drive channel growth
- At least 3 years of experience with video strategy and/or YT channel management
- Passion for and knowledge of the YouTube content landscape, ideally in the health space
- Proven ability to grow audiences for YouTube channels
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline