Careers / Positions 2022 Launch Program: Digital Marketing Analyst Intern (Puerto Rico)
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
As a portfolio of digital companies, Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
We don’t believe in busywork, and we definitely don’t believe in wasting time or talent on “getting coffee.” As a Red Ventures Intern, you’ll be expected to contribute new ideas, take ownership of meaningful projects, and make a real impact on our business.
Typically, RV Interns own 1-2 large projects over the summer. With guidance from your manager, you’ll drive strategy, build tests, pivot, improve, and iterate until finally presenting results to your business team and RV senior leadership at the end of the summer.
Our culture is built on feedback, and our Interns are no different. You’ll receive two structured performance reviews over the summer, where your manager will work with you to identify key strengths, opportunities, and goals. Top-performing interns will be eligible for full-time offers at the end of the summer.
What You'll Do
- This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a large-scale digital media account.
- As a Digital Marketing Analyst Intern at Red Ventures, you’ll drive the daily execution of paid search, paid social, and digital display campaigns. You’ll perform and monitor A/B tests, analyze data & profitability, and ensure flawless execution of day-to-day tasks.
- You’ll be expected to glean important insights from your work, play an integral role in developing strategies to improve, and collaborate with your team to drive implementation.
Want to see a RV analyst in action? Click here. https://redventures-2.wistia.com/medias/065ame4kav
What We're Looking For
- Strong analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset**
- Graduating in Winter 2022 or Spring 2023
- Start date with one of our January, June, July or August Cohorts
- A proven track record of success academically or in prior internships, with experience proactively taking ownership of important projects
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to work with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT - also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day
- Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
Sound like you? Apply now!
*We put that in bold because we really mean it.
** Whoa, that must be REALLY important.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures Puerto Rico, formerly known as Forward787, is a young company located in the heart of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Our exceptional team of creative minds, business experts and tech gurus work to empower consumers by connecting them with brands they can trust. Our true purpose is to make an impactful change in the people and communities around us.
We’re a high-energy workplace. We thrive on collaboration and innovation to quickly adapt to our ever-changing world. We encourage our employees to speak up, challenge the status quo, take ownership of projects they’re passionate about and be disruptors. Most importantly, we take our work seriously, but never ourselves.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures