Careers / Positions Senior Technical Recruiter - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Red Ventures Health Recruiting team, dedicated to hiring top talent for one of our fastest growing digital platforms, Healthline. As a Technical Recruiter, you’ll be responsible for partnering with Hiring Managers and their teams to strategically identify and hire excellent talent for Healthline’s Engineering and Data teams. Our technology organization solves complex problems that will forge the path forward toward building a stronger, healthier world. At Red Ventures, we move quickly, challenge what’s possible, adapt daily, and we’re looking for someone who is excited about building diverse teams and providing a top notch candidate experience.
What You’ll Do
- Full-cycle technical recruiting ownership to include: resume review, initial phone interviews, candidate communication/follow up, running feedback sessions, and conducting offer calls and candidate offer negotiations
- Close collaboration with hiring teams to define team needs and the strategy to fill unique positions which includes creating position descriptions, defining outreach/sourcing plans, building the evaluation process, and coaching on talent acquisition best practices and interviewing
- Identify and effectively manage a strong pool of both active and sourced/passive candidates while providing a positive candidate experience and building the Red Ventures brand
- Use Recruiting expertise to keep up to date on technology market trends through research and analysis to aid in developing innovative and effective recruiting and outreach strategies
- Utilize our ATS (Greenhouse) to manage open positions in a manner that promotes data integrity to enable you to use data to build and pivot on a hiring strategy with the teams that you support
- Source passive talent using sources such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, Meetups and events, Slack, Google, and other databases and tools
- Manage and actively participate in various Recruiting projects ranging from, interview training, process changes, evaluating new technologies and sources, etc.
- Play an integral role in the development of company branding efforts both locally and nationally
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of full-cycle corporate tech recruiting experience with a proven track record of successful relationship building and partnering with hiring teams to recruit high performing talent
- Passion for all things talent acquisition and ensuring an equitable, positive and smooth candidate experience
- Aptitude for and experience with advanced sourcing techniques across multiple platforms.
- A track record of success developing and executing recruiting strategies for roles of varying complexity from entry level to senior executives and bringing new approaches beyond job boards and 3rd party recruiters.
- Persuasive communication and savvy interpersonal skills with an established ability to take initiative and build solid, productive relationships and create followership amongst hiring groups and external stakeholders.
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities, and business goals in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- A commitment to continuous learning and improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seeks new sourcing strategies and resources, and develops creative approaches to delivering candidates to our leadership.
- Great sense of humor!
A Red Ventures Brand:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures