Careers / Positions Marketing Manager: Digital Performance Marketing
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline, the largest digital health property on the Web reaching over 250 million users worldwide each month, is looking for a strong marketer to join our Digital Performance Marketing (DPM) team. The DPM team at Healthline serves as an internal agency, overseeing digital marketing programs supporting multiple business lines within the company. Our team works across nearly every available digital channel - search, social, display, contextual and video - optimizing for a variety of monetizable events including visits, subscriptions, leads, conversions, downloads and views. If you have a passion for digital marketing, are motivated to make an impact and seek to broaden your performance marketing experience across an array of channels and tactics, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
What You'll do
- Lead the implementation of paid media efforts driving targeted and high quality traffic to our sites, optimizing across multiple metrics to maximize return for Healthline and our partners
- Manage a complex portfolio of paid search, social and contextual campaigns to achieve top line revenue and margin targets while meeting or exceeding client performance expectations. These digital marketing programs will build relationships with our end-users and provide personalized content, product and treatment suggestions to support their health journey
- Drive future improvements in audience segmentation, efficiency and scale
- Devise and manage testing and execution of new marketing tactics, drive internal process improvements and acquire new tools and resources that drive core campaign efficiency and uplevel the team’s capabilities
- Leverage your performance marketing expertise to define and drive an aggressive schedule of testing, iteration and evolution.
- Ideate, create and implement ads for content marketing campaigns to drive users to condition-specific content.
- Report and analyze data to further optimize campaigns
- Develop testing strategies for expanding audiences, finding new traffic sources and new creatives (including but not limited to design and copy tests)
- Work cross-functionally with the Program Performance, Implementation, Client Services and AdOps teams to ensure that campaigns are following marketing and brand strategies.
What We're Looking For:
- Have 3+ years of experience in performance marketing through search and/or social channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and have a proven ability to work well under the pressure of quick deadlines
- Empathetic and understanding to those living in unique and sensitive circumstances.
- A bias to action and a strong desire to make an impact
- Ambitious thinking and a genuine motivation to improve and evolve
- Proven track record collaborating across functions to drive results
A RV Brand:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline