Careers / Positions Data Analyst - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Data Analyst for Healthline, a Red Ventures Company, you drive problem solving with autonomy, while being an expert at querying, transforming, and providing analytical insights. Our Data Analysts dig deep into the business and provide data solutions with BI, advanced analytics, and data science that drive success and enrich the user experience. As a Data Analyst, you will communicate, support, and strategize with business, tech, and data teams stakeholders. You will act as data savvy consultant, telling the data story by understanding processes, solving problems, and making business and marketing recommendations.
What You'll Do
- Provide strategic insights derived from digital marketing, web event and sales data that drive marketing investment and customer experience decisions
- Build compelling visualizations and interactive dashboards that enable us to democratize analytics
- Utilize statistics to identify the significance, noise and correlation in data
- Conduct hands-on advanced analytics using multiple data sources originating from different applications and systems
- Build relationships with business teams and data science teams to identify opportunities for deep analytics on customer behavior and site performance
- Work with data science, data architects, and business teams to ensure analysis and visualizations scale efficiently
- Identify opportunities to use advanced analytics to develop new strategies and improve business performance
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in complex business analysis, digital analysis, or marketing analysis role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or other relevant degrees
- Proficiency in visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Extensive experience in building SQL queries across complex relational database experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with creativity and little direction
- Experience leveraging customer, digital, online and offline data together to aid customer targeting & segmentation
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a track record of working well with business stakeholders
- Knowledge of digital attribution and digital analytics is preferred
- Statistical programming knowledge (e.g., R or Python) is preferred
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline