Careers / Positions Senior Reporter, Cards and Loyalty
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
This senior reporter will work on the larger stories of the day, pieces that require in-depth reporting or something with more style. They will also help spearhead special projects or other distinctive work. Their work will help TPG stand apart from other news sites by producing a unique angle or offering readers something other sites lack.
What You'll Do
- Report and publish daily credit card news stories.
- Produce stories and guides that get outside media mentions and bring new users to the site.
- Consistently improve the quality of TPG’s editorial coverage.
- Ensure that stories comply with TPG’s internal compliance department.
- Be engaged in social media, staying current with credit card trends.
- Come up with ideas for original videos, social media posts and interactive content.
- Understand SEO value and employ best practices for SEO.
- Be engaged with data for our editorial coverage and use it to make informed decisions about coverage.
- Serve as a leader for other junior credit card writers.
What We're Looking For
- Strong knowledge of credit cards, points and miles and the general travel industry.
- An understanding of loyalty programs’ points and miles a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience as a reporter/writer.
- Experience using AP style.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures