Careers / Positions Video Producer, The Points Guy UK
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We are looking for a hard-working, meticulous individual with a passion for travel and aviation who can balance a daily workload of tasks with longer term projects, navigate the evolving landscape of YouTube and all social media platforms and can bring a creative flair to the content they create. Experience in producing travel/aviation content is not strictly required but candidates should have a knowledge of travel.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and align with leadership on a roadmap to drive The Points Guy UK’s YouTube channel growth based on audience and channel insights.
- Plan and execute programming and content distribution for the YouTube channel.
- Brainstorming, researching, scripting and booking upcoming shoots.
- On location camera work and comfortable presenting in front of camera if needed
- Assist the production team on location if needed
- Engaging/liaising with editors/graphic designers (editing skills preferred but must be able to efficiently intruct editors)
- Organizing/prepping camera equipment/files/memory cards/hard drives
- Working with our team and freelancers to create engaging assets to promote videos
- Work collaboratively with the wider video team to assist on larger video projects.
- Work collaboratively with the social media team to create content for platforms other than YouTube
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent working knowledge of YouTube and other social media platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Premiere, preferably experience with After Effects and ability to easily and efficiently instruct freelance editors and others.
- Excellent working knowledge of a wide variety of Video Camera and sound recording systems
- Great organization and research skills and strong understanding of the practicalities of travelling to manage and book shoots
- Creative flair for editing, image creation and caption writing
- Passion for travel and aviation
- 2-5 years of experience working in a similar role
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures