Careers / Positions Pricing & Yield Analyst, Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline Media is looking for a motivated Analyst to join the Pricing & Yield Management team. This team implements pricing and inventory strategy and works closely with many cross functional groups to maximize revenue with minimal friction. The key component of this role is to optimize combinations of content, advertisers, and ad formats to provide positive, brand-enhancing experiences for our audience. The PYM analyst will help us better understand the value of our monetization products and enable us to achieve full funnel yield optimization. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of relevant experience, a track record of facing complex technical problems, and a can-do attitude.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a keen understand of our ad products & inventory to maximize revenue growth
- Minimize potential under-delivery by monitoring & optimizing campaigns through collaboration with cross-functional teams (Ad Ops, Client Services, Media Strategy, etc.)
- Maintain order management system and forecasting tools to ensure accurate capacity, availability, and reservation reporting (including owned sites & partner inventories)
- Conduct regular analysis on inventory reservations, campaign launches & shifts in consumption
- Efficiently communicate findings to key stakeholders to help improve yield management
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of related work experience in digital media, advertising, finance, consulting, or business analytics
- Preferred experience with a digital ad server such as Google Ad Manager (GAM / DFP)
- Experience with order management systems and CRM software (such as Salesforce)
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail (Intermediate to advanced Excel)
- Passionate about maintaining data integrity and accuracy
- Adept verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present data in a clear and concise manner
- Process oriented problem-solving experience with an eye towards continuous improvement and efficiency
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline