Careers / Positions Senior Salesforce DeveloperApply Now
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer that will be part of our Corporate Technology team and support multiple business verticals within our organization. The right candidate for this role will analyze, recommend, and guide the implementation of Salesforce and its tools across multiple business verticals at Red Ventures. They will facilitate periodic user group discussions to understand and make recommendations for solutions as well as contribute to product roadmaps so that best practices are being used and to maximize the tools’ full capabilities.
What You’ll Do
- Provision user accounts and create a standardized process for the end user lifecycle. Configure roles/profiles/permission sets, queues and groups, Chatter, and troubleshoot user access issues.
- Initiate and support and integration with our OKTA platform to assist with end user lifecycle management.
- Perform routine Salesforce Administrator duties including configuring standard and custom fields/objects, creating and maintaining workflows/process flows, importing and exporting data, creating and customizing reports, dashboards and list views which support specific business processes within RV verticals.
- Install and maintain integrations with Salesforce App Exchange apps such as Microsoft Outlook, Tableau Canvas, Google Drive, DocuSign, Amazon Connect, and support development of custom integrations.
- Provide in-depth troubleshooting/analytical skills to assist in resolving errors and find answers. Work with the vendor support team to resolve escalations.
- Utilize Salesforce tools for testing and deploying updates by utilizing change sets and developer/sandbox environments as appropriate. Test all new functionality prior to deployment so that enhancements delivered to the production environment are stable.
- Perform business analysis and make recommendations to help business units leverage Salesforce to the fullest and maintain data quality. Evaluate additional functionality in new releases of Salesforce (3X annually), security updates and App Exchange updates and make proactive recommendations to the business user groups to address roadmap issues.
- Contribute to shared documentation so that learnings are catalogued and available for other verticals.
- Work closely with QA, Business Analysts, BI/Report Designers, Database Engineers, Developers and support staff throughout the full development process.
- Act as subject matter expert on Salesforce and mentor teammates, peers and the larger RV tech community on the Salesforce platform, best practices, and related tools.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce developer/administrator.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce configuration capabilities and system functionality.
- Experience installing and maintaining integrations with Salesforce.
- Experience working closely with business resources as a trusted advisor, making recommendations on what features and functionality to use, how to meet business objectives through Salesforce, and how to improve business workflow to create efficiencies.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures