Careers / Positions Senior UX Researcher - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
RV Healthline is seeking a Senior UX Researcher with a passion to drive deeper understandings of our audiences across our fast-moving media and product platforms. This role will work alongside multiple teams made up of product managers, product designers, content strategists, and front-end engineers. The ideal candidate has advanced research methods, design processes, and has a passion for health, wellness, and helping others live stronger and healthier lives. Design and technical literacy are key as you will be responsible for communicating research findings to help project teams recognize opportunities to move the product forward.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders, product designers, and content strategists.
- Advanced research and testing strategies to help assess and improve the user experience to support design sprints.
- Plan and conduct consumer research at every stage of the product’s lifecycle; from discovery, prototype validations, all the way to usability tests on the final product.
- Apply knowledge in human factors and the user-centered design process to product and service design in an iterative development environment.
- Create surveys and administer to our audiences to collect meaningful feedback.
- Conduct moderated and unmoderated user interviews to obtain feedback.
- Present learnings and design recommendations from research methods in a digestible manner to internal and external teams.
- Collect, analyze, and synthesis data to provide meaningful insights to our product development team.
- Mentor junior researchers so they may support their businesses.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in the field or related field.
- Understanding of WCAG 2.1 AA requirements and digital accessibility requirements.
- Experience using digital design tools for wireframing, prototyping, and virtual collaboration such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Abstract, Miro, Axure, Lucid, etc.
- Portfolio of work as a research practitioner on large end-to-end projects, demonstrating craft: from screener and test plan creation, to moderation/facilitation, and storytelling to socialize results and recommendations.
- Experience with advanced research strategies across multiple teams.
- A series of research methods in your toolbox and are ready to execute at any given time (ex. ethnographic field studies, concept testing, A/B testing, usability testing, diary studies, customer feedback, card sorting, tree sorts, focus groups, inteviews, competitor analysis, heuristic analysis, etc.)
- Advanced experience with tools to support data collction such as Qualtrics, SurveyMoney, UserTesting.com, etc.
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and major trends in the industry.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline