Careers / Positions Mortgage Processing Director
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Loan Processing Director
As the Director of Processing, you will have the opportunity to join Sage Mortgage’s growing mortgage operations team! In this important leadership role, you will serve as the subject matter expert for the team by being up to date on the mortgage industry, regulations, guidelines. You are a skilled communicator with superb organization skills. Additionally, you will lead the teams that own the customer relationship for the majority of the origination process and must be dedicated to delivering a world-class customer experience
What You’ll Do
- Recruit, onboard, train, direct and manage activities of mortgage loan processors
- Lead and develop an effective team through communication, performance management, development plans and reward/recognition practices
- Implement processes and procedures in order to effectively manage pipelines and control loan aging
- Analyze and interpret complex data and make high quality and timely decisions
- Effectively communicate all operational requirements and changes to team members
- Lead the team to achieve published standards and other key performance indicators (attendance, production, retention, service levels, operational risk, etc.)
- Assist, mentor, and motivate team members to exceed daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals and KPIs
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and inclusion
- Provide clear performance management for direct reports and coaching on managing teams
- Enforce adherence to all state and federal regulations, mortgage lending and underwriting guidelines, and RESPA requirements while verifying loan applications from prospective home buyers, creating loan files, and processing loan closings
- Collaborate with leaders across sales, underwriting, closing and compliance to identify and remedy systemic process or customer service issues
- Establish routines to achieve a customer service standard that exceeds expectations and delivers optimal results reflected in customer satisfaction surveys
- Ability to monitor and drive vendor performance by maintaining relationships with account stakeholders
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 5-7 years Loan Processing experience, and knowledge of Encompass preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years effectively leading large operating teams
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in business, related field or equivalent experience
- Proven management, communications, organizational, analytical, administrative, problem-solving, project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines and objectives independently and within the team
- NMLS-Mortgage Loan Originator Licensure preferred
- Vendor management experience
Who We Are
Sage Mortgage is a digital mortgage lender solution redefining the mortgage origination experience. By building new technology solutions we're creating simple and clean customer experiences to simplify the mortgage application process. Our team has developed a fully digital online application that enables the user to complete their application and start looking for the right mortgage that matches their needs 24/7. We then marry the digital journey with exceptional human interaction from our expert Loan Officers to create the best possible borrower experience.
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures