Careers / Positions Corporate Technical Recruiter (Remote)
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As Red Ventures continues to grow, we are expanding our talented People Operations team with a Recruiter to focus on Digital, Operations, and Ad Sales roles. Our recruiters are responsible for partnering with hiring managers to build and execute on a strategy that enables us to identify and recruit the absolute best talent available, with a focus on building diverse teams and providing a top notch candidate experience. As well, support the internal PERM Recruiting Team with immigration cases as an enterprise resource. We currently have multiple roles open supporting our Financial Services, Media & Tech, and Health industry groups.
Learn more about our Diversity and Inclusion vision here!
What You’ll Do
- Full-cycle recruiting ownership to include: resume review, initial phone interviews, candidate communication/follow up, running feedback sessions, and conducting offer calls and offer negotiations
- Special Assignment to support PERM Recruiting Team first level screening of candidate resumes for a period of one year
- Manage PERM Recruiting for each case
- Training for PERM Recruiting will be provided
- Partner with hiring teams to define open positions and the strategy to fill them which includes creating position descriptions, defining outreach/sourcing plans, building the evaluation process and conducting offer and negotiation conversations
- Utilize our ATS (Greenhouse) to manage open positions in a manner that promotes data integrity to enable you to use data to build and pivot on a hiring strategy with the teams that you support
- Identify and effectively manage a strong pool of both active and sourced/passive candidates
- Source passive talent using sources such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, Meetups and events, Slack, Google, and other databases and tools
- Partner with internal teams to generate new ideas to continuously innovate the recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with hiring teams and managers
- Own special recruiting projects ranging from interview training, interview process changes, evaluating new technologies and sources, etc.
- Play an integral role in the development of company branding efforts both locally and nationally
What We Are Looking For
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience with a proven track record of success partnering with hiring teams to recruit high performing talent. Some in-house experience preferred.
- Excellent persuasive communication and savvy interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive partnerships
- Experience creating thoughtful recruiting/sourcing strategy for both active and passive candidates
- Resourceful, ambitious and resilient personality with a focus on producing meaningful results
- Motivated and driven to take on additional responsibilities with a sense of urgency
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple recruitment projects and open positions simultaneously
- A team player with a willingness to embrace and adapt to change who focuses on getting better everyday
- Great sense of humor!
Who We Are
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures