Careers / Positions Mortgage Loan Originator
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL AND DRIVE RESULTS?
YOU WILL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS!
You will be a part of an amazing team of mortgage professionals that will help guide and grow your career as an MLO and maximize your earning potential. We also provide you with access to technology that is considered the best in the industry, and that other lenders do not offer.
As an employee of Sage Mortgage, you will be part of a company unlike any other in the mortgage space! Our pro-active lead generation and sales process will drive your success as the MLO in the loan process. Enjoy an energetic and friendly company culture that provides amazing resources to welcome you and to help balance your day.
The primary purpose of this job is to be a trusted advisor to our clients and assist with the appropriate decision of mortgage refinance or purchase while providing an exceptional client experience.
- Manage your day by reaching out to a continuous flow of properly vetted and high-quality leads from customers who are expecting your call.
- Manage your pipeline of consumers who have completed the loan application and have potentially already locked their own loans.
- Fully explain the mortgage process and set the right expectations of what the experience will entail.
- Serve as a member liaison to ensure the closing date is met.
- Initiate and maintain contact with members throughout the processing period to ensure SAGE has continued to meet their needs, conveying the appropriate level of urgency and professionalism so that all expectations are exceeded.
- Identify any issues, which may affect ability to meet previously established conditions and dates in a timely manner.
- Complete the application over the phone, provide electronic content, fully explain the loan estimate, and obtain intent to proceed.
- Proactively work with the processor to obtain credit approval within established days of consent.
- Ensure all quality measures for the application are being met.
- Provide sound mortgage advice to members regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different loan products, and pricing, and guidelines.
- Learn and utilize assigned programs and technology to maintain regulatory loan documentation requirements.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Agency, Non-agency, VA and Home Equity lending policies and procedures.
You will be trained to
- Demonstrate understanding of mortgage processing, underwriting, and closing procedures.
- Knowledge of agency, non-agency, FHA, VA, and home equity lending guidelines.
- Understand Federal Regulations governing Real Estate Lending.
- Previous sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Exceptional communication skills are necessary to be successful in this role.
- Organization skills and the ability to prioritize your work.
- Work autonomously and hold yourself accountable to meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
Who We Are
Sage Mortgage is a digital mortgage lender redefining the mortgage origination experience. By building new technology solutions we're creating simple and clean customer experiences to simplify the mortgage application process. Our team has developed a fully digital online application that enables the user to complete their application and start looking for the right mortgage that matches their needs 24/7. We then marry the digital journey with exceptional human interaction from our expert Loan Officers to create the best possible borrower experience.
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures