Careers / Positions Senior Workday Payroll Specialist
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Senior Workday Payroll Specialist at Red Ventures, you will be responsible for full-cycle processing of bi-weekly employee payroll. This includes collecting, compiling, and entering data in the Workday software.
What You'll Do?
- Collect, compile and enter payroll data using Workday software and ensure information is processed accurately and timely.
- Process bi-weekly payrolls by established deadlines.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies and errors by investigating, collecting and analyzing information
- Reconcile Quarterly tax filings
- Year-end Processing (W-2, W2c processing)
- Assist with special projects as required.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations and guidelines.
- Recommend new processes to improve performance and efficiencies within the payroll function.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
What We're Looking For
- Experience processing payroll through Workday
- At least 4 years of experience with in-house full cycle payroll processing
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll practices and procedures.
- Experience evaluating, analyzing, and resolving unique and complex problems, and recommending solutions.
- Solid understanding of multi-state and federal payroll and employment laws.
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Dedicated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive attitude with a focus on providing awesome internal customer service.
- Great time management and organization skills.
- Motivated self-starter with a comfort in working within a dynamic environment with competing priorities.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures