Careers / Positions Director of Product Marketing, Advertising Data Studio
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline Media, the largest consumer health brand, reaching over 200M people monthly, is looking for a
Director of Product Marketing, Advertising Data Studio to establish a commercialization plan for data products across our verticals. The ideal candidate is a collaborative leader who is eager to hit the ground running to identify opportunities for data monetization in a way that is competitive for advertisers, and surfaces the right ads to users.
In this role, you'll own the commercialization for Healthline Media’s data product line end to end, including market requirements, sales enablement and go-to market strategy. You’ll work closely with a product management partner who will lead execution for the solutions you develop together. You’ll be on the pulse of what’s happening in the ever-changing data and privacy landscape. You’ll understand how to monetize data in a way that is sensitive to user privacy guidelines. You’ll thrive in a cross-functional leadership role, acting as the connection point between sales, product management, media strategy and privacy. You’ll take pride in your attention to detail, high quality bar and the mentorship you provide your teams.
What You’ll Do
- Own and establish a suite of data products that are competitive in a cookie-less digital landscape
- Work closely with leadership in product management and media strategy to continually enhance our positive impact on the business supporting successful GTM strategies.
- Build productive and effective strategic relationships with Product and Sales leadership to ensure we have top tier data solutions in the market
- Partner with B2B marketing to produce thought leadership, setting a narrative for how Healthline is leading the way in data product development
- Lead enablement and training around the data product catalog at all touchpoints of GTM across various cross-functional teams.
- Own and report overall product success through launch, in-market performance analysis, and optimization strategy and process.
- Additional responsibilities as self-identified or noted by the management team.
What We’re Looking For
- A data-driven approach to marketing, demonstrating strong analytical skills as well as passion for product analysis, competitive analysis, and market dynamics
- Ability to strategically set team goals and work cross-functionally to drive employees towards a single, unified direction
- Excellent collaborator and communicator to align with and forward movement across departments on product and marketing strategies
- Clarity of thinking in crafting and communicating marketing plans ensuring partners are aligned, onboarded, and executing against a crystal clear vision
- Deep understanding of media industry and ad monetization
- Bachelor degree with a concentration in marketing is preferred
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.