Careers / Positions Technical Product Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are seeking a Technical Product Manager to oversee the management, maintenance, and expansion of our financial application services.
What You'll Do
- Manage the financial products platform team, where you’ll be responsible for building out the backend services and APIs that power applications that help users find the right financial product for them.
- Define the roadmap and own the product life cycle from discovery through delivery.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Data, and key stakeholders across multiple financial verticals to align priorities and develop features that balance broader business goals and adoption.
- Develop, implement, and analyze metrics throughout the product lifecycle to optimize core KPIs and expand usage throughout the organization.
- Communicate strategy effectively to a diverse audience, including executive management and business partners.
What We're Looking For
- At least 3-4 years of experience in product management, preferred experience as a software engineer or a related technical discipline.
- Product experience in fintech or ecommerce preferred.
- Outstanding intellect, drive, and interpersonal skills and the desire to challenge the status quo.
- Proven proactive approach to product management, with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of productivity, adaptability, innovation and follow-through.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate