Careers / Positions Senior Account Manager - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As the Senior Account Manager you oversee the planning, execution and delivery for new and existing clients. Assist with inspection, testing, continuous improvement, and problem solving within the account management team. Report on metrics related to customer service, quality and productivity.
What You'll Do
- Oversees the planning, execution, and delivery of pre-sales, onboarding, and other marketing projects
- Develops, communicates, and implements standards and service level agreements for the department
- Establishes, implements, and tracks team compliance with client support policies, processes, and standards
- Produces reports regarding customer service, quality, and productivity related to account management
- Identifies, develops, and implements process improvements
- Oversees the management and delivery of customer programs
- Performs regular and ad-hoc analyses of program performance and executes strategies to improve performance
- Serves as a point of contact for customers on escalated / urgent questions, program delivery concerns, and analytics
- Delivers and reviews performance reports with customers
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in developing and managing accounts, leading project teams, and/or managing marketing staff
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Capability to communicate detailed information and marketing concepts to all stakeholders – verbally or in writing
- Ability to adhere to strict project plans and marketing program design principles and policies
- Ability to influence leaders and employees across the organization to support project vision, scope, and timelines
- Experience building strong working relationships with clients and across an organization
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $70,000 - $80,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Bonus: 5%
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades