Careers / Positions Compliance Associate | Financial Services
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is looking for a Compliance Associate to join our Financial Services Compliance team. The Red Ventures Financial Services Compliance team is responsible for managing regulatory and brand compliance requirements for banking, credit card and mortgage products across a number of owned and operated assets, including Bankrate.com.
The Compliance Associate role is a dynamic position that requires strong attention to detail, the ability to multitask, the desire to identify and resolve issues, and the ability to cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders. As a Compliance Associate, you will be responsible for creating compliance policy documentation, developing necessary controls and training, conducting compliance audits and reporting on changing internal risk.
What You’ll Do
- Act as compliance subject matter expert for Banking and Investment teams and provide compliance guidance on new business initiatives
- Conduct audits for owned and operated assets to ensure compliance with regulatory and partner expectations
- Create and maintain compliance policy documentation and training materials
- Effectively communicate changes in compliance regulations to internal and external partners
- Create useful reporting to highlight changes to internal risk
- Manage consumer complaint and escalation process
- Resolve identified compliance issues urgently and efficiently
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Process-oriented mindset; Can identify process improvements independently
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- At least 1 year of financial service compliance experience is required
Who We Are
- Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit redventures.com.
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
- Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate